We need Web Developers for our Kansas City location.
The full stack web developer is a web technology generalist; if it’s related to the web then you should at least be able to use it in a sentence. You would contribute to the completion of a project at any stage; client side, server side, database and testing. You’ll work with the client, DevOps manager, project manager, designer and any other relevant team members to get the job done. The challenge of this role is to gain and maintain proficiency in the ever changing landscape of relevant web technologies. Success in this role will be measured in your ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion, release code with minimal defects and ability to work well with others.
- Be an awesome nerdy person who’s cool to work with
- Don’t mind it when people end sentences with prepositions
- Scrape gum off the bottom of chairs
- Sometimes you gotta clean other people’s mess
- Complete tasks, as assigned
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Report to DevOps and project managers
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Provide first response to client requests
- Be available for weekend support issues on a rotation basis
- HTML, CSS (SASS), JS (jQuery), PHP, MySQL
- A good but growing understanding of open source web tools (node.js, gulp, bower, etc)
- Version Control Systems (Git)
- Familiarity with services surrounding the hosting of a website (DNS, domain registration, CDN, SSL, etc).
- General best practice SEO principles
- Ability to communicate well with team members and clients
- Photoshop/Illustrator a plus
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical/dental insurance
- Paid time off
Shoot us your resume at [email protected]